I'm interested!Send my résumé Location: Columbus, IN or Indianapolis, IN
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engineer and implement virtualization projects, specifically utilizing the VMware and Veeam product suites.
- Make recommendations to enhance up-time, performance, and reliability.
- Provide summary reports and communicate status of projects to Project Manager, Account Manager.
- Review all network changes prior to implementation to ensure accuracy of documentation.
- Review technical changes for technical accuracy and recommend changes to support operational guidelines.
- Install, configure and test all hardware and software required for client installation.
- Plan, design, and implement projects in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Professionalism and a positive mindset are required. The ideal infrastructure engineer will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of engineer related work experience
- Experience in: Veeam, VMware, and Cisco routing/switching/security and Microsoft.
- Responds in a timely manner to all requests from clients, co-workers
- Works well in a team to accomplish goals
- Works to continuously improve processes
- Solid communication skills to produce succinct summaries and reports
- Strong project and time management skills
All regular full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- 401K with company matching contributions